By Stephanie Hammer,Michael Kuhn
Featuring contributions from know-how visionaries at best replacement traders, hedge money, buying and selling businesses, exchanges, and owners, this publication covers present tendencies in buying and selling know-how. The ebook beneficial properties interviews with the leaders accountable for the know-how that's shaping latest digital monetary markets. you will listen the perspectives of CIOs, CTOs, and different expertise leaders on rising applied sciences, innovation within the monetary area, and the way expertise is improving markets in methods except simply pace. Their views on harnessing expertise to reinforce computing energy, lessen time to industry, bolster hazard administration, and lots more and plenty extra provide worthy classes for readers.
- Includes a wealth of functional insights on the right way to increase your expertise edge
- Features interviews with top know-how pros within the monetary throughout an array of asset periods and markets
- Serves as a topical consultant to the most recent advancements, improvements and purposes of know-how to take on buying and selling and possibility administration challenges
- Includes insights from best expertise pros on comparing and adopting know-how solutions
- Looks on the results of know-how on finance pros and their companies in addition to the worldwide finance generally
Read or Download Architects of Electronic Trading: Technology Leaders Who Are Shaping Today's Financial Markets (Wiley Trading) PDF
Best investing books
Length, Convexity and different Bond probability Measures bargains the main accomplished assurance of bond danger measures on hand. monetary professional Frank Fabozzi walks you thru each element of bond probability measures from the cost volatility features of option-free bonds and bonds with embedded recommendations to the correct process for calculating length and convexity.
Following within the footsteps of writer Thomas Bulkowski’s bestselling Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns—and dependent within the related way—this easy-to-read and -use source takes an in-depth examine 103 candlestick formations, from identity guidance and statistical research in their habit to designated buying and selling strategies.
This e-book provides chosen paperson the standards that serve to persuade an individual’s skill in financialdecision-making. preliminary chapters supply an outline of the cognitive factorsaffecting monetary judgements and recommend a hyperlink among restricted cognitivecapacity and the necessity for monetary schooling.
Dieses Buch gibt einen Überblick über verschiedenste Kostenfaktoren im institutionellen Asset administration in Deutschland, angefangen von der Asset Manager-Fee über Transaktions- & FX-Kosten bis hin zu den Verwahrstellenkosten. Darüber hinaus wird ein Blick „über den Tellerrand“ gewagt, um ähnliche Diskussionen zu Kosten in den Niederlanden, der Schweiz, Großbritannien und den united states aufzuzeigen und über Vergleiche die deutsche Entwicklung besser einschätzen zu können.
- So You Want to Start a Hedge Fund: Lessons for Managers and Allocators
- Business Guide to the United Kingdom: Brexit, Investment and Trade
- How to Protect Investors (International Corporate Law and Financial Market Regulation)
- Institutional Investor Activism: Hedge Funds and Private Equity, Economics and Regulation
Extra info for Architects of Electronic Trading: Technology Leaders Who Are Shaping Today's Financial Markets (Wiley Trading)
Architects of Electronic Trading: Technology Leaders Who Are Shaping Today's Financial Markets (Wiley Trading) by Stephanie Hammer,Michael Kuhn